Saturday, July 21, 2012

My New Website "Backer-in-Law" Just Launched

Just a short announcement--my new website "Backer-in-Law" has just been launched.  The website contains links to my current research and papers, courses (including course syllabi), conference presentations (podcasts and PowerPoints), and published work.  It also includes links to my blogs, highlighted student work, newsletters for the Minority Groups Section of the Association of American Law Schools, links and information about the series I edit for Ashgate publishing on Globalization (links below).  



(Pix (C) Larry Catá Backer 2012))


Please visit.  The site is a work in progress.  I am still uploading material with the aim of keeping the site current. I am always looking for ways to exchange ideaqs and hope that this site contributes in some small way to global efforts to open access to knowledge and knowledge produciton.

Here is the link to the WELCOME PAGE.




Included below are links to the principal sections.  Suggestions for improvements always welcome. 

No comments: